top of page
The past is firmly behind us, lets look to the future. A new generation of upcycled, recycled, bio based, circular, closed-loop, sustainable, innovative, and forward thinking textile and material solutions are upon us.
Sustainability, Innovation, and a Forward-Thinking approach to product development and manufacturing are our three most important criteria. Our material portfolio includes over 50 of the worlds most cutting edge textile innovations and material developments from around the world.
100% Recycled Cottons
100% Organic Cottons
Kapok Fibre Fabrics
Repreve 'Our Ocean RPET
Fair Trade Hemp Fabrics
Upcycled Pineapple Waste Fabric
Upcycled Coffee Waste Fabrics
Upcycled Food Waste Dyes
Upcycled Seawool Fabrics
Upcycled Pineapple Waste Leather
Xpore Membrane Fabric
Susterra Membrane Fabric
100% Recyclable Nylon Membrane
Upcycled Apple Waste Leathers
Upcycled Jade Stone Fabrics
Polylactic Acid "Plant Sugar' Denim
RPET Faux Furs
Upcycled Fish Skin Leather
With over 50 collections available across our material portfolio, we only had room to introduce you to 26 of them, or 52%. We are prepared to introduce you to the remaining 48% of our material portfolio upon your request, which include the following:
Innovative textile finishes which change the way our fabrics interact with the world around it. Anti-Odour, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial cutting-edge finishing technologies, used by many of the worlds finest brands.
We dye your fabrics in the most natural and innovative of ways. Food Waste Dyes, Algae Dyes, Waterless Dyes, Certified Organic Dyes, Bacterial Dyes, and more; We introduce your dyes to the twenty-first century.
A new generation of material developments. Biodegradable, Upcycled, Recycled, Vegan, Sustainable, Innovative, and Forward Thinking Textiles and Materials from across the material marketplace.
A new generation of fibres being developed from unique sources. Fibres deriving from abaca banana plants and oyster shells, PVB from Broken Windshields and Sustainably Sourced Seaweed, Plant Sugars and much more.
Circular Supply Chains, Closed Loop Production, Sustainably Developed Supply Chains, and Upcycling production processes. We are helping create the present and plan the future of textile development.
And this is only the beginning. Our material marketplace is a result of choosing the worlds finest production partners, building relationships with skilled collaborators, and maintaining an international access across the material marketplace. This is only the beginning.
Our textiles and our materials are hand picked after careful research and evaluation. We looked into hundreds of collections from around the world to identify the ones we like most, and who share our value and passion for Sustainable Innovation.
bottom of page